Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's not that I lack subject matter....

But lately I've had so much blog worthy subject matter that I've frankly been too worn out to blog!
  • Friends and fellow "Martin Loopers" visiting.
  • A snakebit horse.
  • Various calving stories.
  • The tragic and unexpected death of the snakebit horse, accompanied by a trip to the emergency room for the Littlest Cowgirl ~ this one will definitely get it's own blogpost!
  • The begining of the outdoor and Farmer's Market season for selling our grassfed beef, and Mary Ann's Beans.
  • A field trip with more Martin Loopers.
  • The Rancher's new yellow toy, er, I mean tool.
  • A visit from two of the Cowgirl's town cousins.

And those are just the BIG things... not to mention the cute things that happen or get said by the Cowgirls...

Just hang in there with me, and I'll get some of these stories told before I forget the details! LOL! But if I'm slow... it's becuase we are branding this week! Creating yet one more thing to write about!

4 comments:

Genuine Lustre said...

Ack! So sorry to hear you lost the horse! Poor little cowgirl. A painful life lesson.

Anonymous said...

Eagerly awaiting future installments, so I can live vicariously on the ranch!
Btw, if you ever run into a Pastor David Magruder (not sure how far he is from you) say howdy for me. He is a good friend from college days, and an excellent confessional pastor.

Unknown said...

Wow! lots going on. Sorry to hear about the horse. doggone snake! :o/

Wendi said...

Kay,
I think Pastor MacGruder is in Riverton, about 150 miles away. If I have it right he has been serving in Afghanistan and has recently returned home. I'll sure say "hi" if I run into him!